top of page

Civil Weddings Paperwork

Civil weddings in Greece is a fairly simple process. We book your appointment in the Town Hall of choice and be the communication contact for every step of the preparation. For a civil ceremony, usually required are the following:

  • certificate of birth

  • certificate of no impediment

  • passports

We make sure your paperwork is complete and accepted before proceeding with the translations by an accredited Greek translator. Remember, you need to arrive a couple days before to sign the license we have prepared for you!

bottom of page